Position: Officer- Land & Legal
No. of Vacancies:
- Dealing with land related activities such as land measurement, negotiation, purchase, Tax, VAT, mortgage, registration/ deed/ agreement/ bayna, commissioning, etc.
- Maintain & develop relationship with the Law Enforcement Agencies. Liaison with various Govt. and Non Govt. Organization such as AC (Land) office, Tahshil, Sub-Registry office.
- Provide legal opinion & support to Land departments in the company on various kinds of documents & activities.
- Make a list and regular update of signed / executed agreements by the Company and note the date of expiry / renewal of each agreement
- Time to time report to the Company Management
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) / Bachelor Degree in any Discipline (Diploma in Survey).
- Age 26 to 35 years.
- Job Location : Chattogram
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Job Level: Entry Level Job
Salary Negotiable, According to company rules.
November 16, 2020