Position: Vessel Operations Associate
No. of Vacancies:
- Monitor vessel operations [both own & partners’] during arrival, alongside, and departure to ensure smooth operations and in compliance with Terminal Operator requirement.
- Performs various clerical and administrative duties related to the loading, discharging and registration of containers at various operations locations in accordance with the planning schedules.
- Anticipates discrepancies that may arise.
- Controls flow of loaded and/or vehicles during loading and/or discharging to maintain continuous operations Advises of any discrepancies or any shortage of vehicles or delays to container arriving.
- Checks and updates yard locations and inventory and if necessary undertakes yard searches for missing or misplaced containers.
- Stakeholder management – External (port officials, customs officials, off-docks and berth operators) & Internal (Inland Operations, customer service, Equipment team & Finance department).
- Maintain secure and safety procedure during vessel operations and cargo operations following he International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) regulation.
- Vessel wise Safety Mentoring.
- Safety Briefing to berth Operators.
- Coordination with safety department of CPA.
- Job Location : Chattogram (Chittagong Epz)
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
2 to 6 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): 2 years of experience in Logistics or production
Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Job Level: Mid Level Job
January 08, 2020