Position: Officer (Environmental Initiative)
No. of Vacancies:
- Identify significant environmental impacts associated with current and upcoming operations
- Have to work to comply with relevant Environmental, Safety and Health legislation, regulation and standards
- Coordinating environmental management activities and ensure technical competence
- Ensure that environmental, health and safety obligations are carried out by everyone working in their operations
- Analyze work procedures to identify hazards; ensure measures are implemented to eliminate or control those hazards.
- Frame work for setting & reviewing Environmental, Safety and Health objectives & targets
- Educate employees about significant impact on Environment, Safety & Health.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Environmental Science.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Self driven, result oriented and capable to work under stress
- Good interpersonal communication skill
- Adequate skill in computer using specially office packages
- Experience is not essential but having 1/2 years experience of working in industrial environment will be an advantage.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Job Level: Entry Level Job
Salary 17000-20000, As per company rules.
August 14, 2018
Interested person should send Application & CV in PDF format.to: email@example.com
Application addressed to - Sr. General Manager-HR & Compliance, Central HR Office, Youngone Group, Plot # 3-16, Sector # 02 Chittagong Export Processing Zone, Chittagong.
Name of the post applied for must need to mention in the subject of e-mail.