Position: Executive - Accounts
No. of Vacancies:
- Carry out/Record financial transaction following the standard accounting practices.
- Conduct monthly/Periodical balance sheet reconciliation.
- Check and expenditure, voucher, requisition, and cash/bank transactions.
- Keep accounting software (ERP) up-to-date by posting and checking the accounting data.
- Ensure record keeping of all transactions and ensure accurate provisioning.
- To look after Accounts activities, counseling with client.
- Arrange periodical internal audit.
- Confirm Tax, Vat and other regulatory compliance of the organization for all kind of transactions.
- Maintain communication with audit firm.
- Monitoring the team people.
- Maintain Daily & Monthly KPI.
- Capable to work under team work.
- Capable to work under pressure.
- Any others job related to finance and accounts as assigned by management.
- Report to department head and GM.
- M.B.S / M.B.A in Accounting.
- CA (CC) completed.
- 2-3 years experience in similar position.
- Non experience person no need to apply.
- Must have basic computer skill, Ms Word, Ms Excel, E mail etc.
- Must have strong Knowledge about accounting software.
- Excellent proficiency in spoken, written & read in English and Bangla.
- Honest & sincere.
- Well groomed, team worker, courteous and friendly with an outgoing 'Genuine Care' attitude.
- Positive professional attitude & self motivated.
- Job Location : KEPZ, Chittagong
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
2 to 3 year(s).
Job Level: Mid Level Job
Salary Negotiable, Vehicle facilities.
PF facilities (After confirmation).
Free lunch & Morning breakfast facilities.
Two yearly festival bonuses (After confirmation).
November 30, 2017
Interested candidates are requested to apply along with a CV, 2 copies recent passport size photograph, copies of national ID card and Original copies of all academic certificates.
Send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resource Department, Naturub Accessories BD (Pvt.) Limited, Plot No # 55-60 , Sector # 02, Karnophuli EPZ, Chittagong.