Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
No. of vacancies: N/A
Academic Qualification :
| ||-||Qualified Chartered Accountant.|
Experience Requirements :
- Minimum 5 (Five) years practical experience in a senior role.
- Overseas all company accounting practice, including accounting departments, preparing budgets, financial reports, Tax, VAT, AIT & Audit functions.
- Directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts; confessing with Chairman, Member in-Charges and department heads.
- Supervises investment and raising of funds for organization.
- Studies, analyzes and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth.
Job Requirements :
- Update knowledge of current financial and Accounting computer applications.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills.
- Energetic, ability to work under stress.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in Club or simile ground will be an added advantage.
Job Level: Top Level Job
Salary Negotiable, As per Club Policy.
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates may apply with an updated resume to Secretary, Chittagong Club Limited, S.S. Khaled Road, Chittagong or email to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Any persuasions are highly discouraged.
Application Deadline: January 20,2017