Position: Officer, HR
No. of Vacancies:
- Coordinate & organization field based recruitment & selection process.
- Identify HR related issues and ensure timely delivery of staff benefit relate documents.
- Disseminate HR policy, procedure and ensure its compliance.
- Frequent field visits to strengthen cohesiveness with programme staff.
- Prepare and disburse Appointment & confirmation Latter, Transfer Order, ID Card etc. as and when required.
- Participate in different meetings and forums with the field level staff.
- Ensure the performance appraisal timely and in qualitative manner.
Educational Requirements: MBA in HRM or Masters in Public Administration / English / Management / Economics form any recognized university with minimum 2nd division / class / CGPA 2.00 in all academic results. No 3rd division / class / below CGPA 2.00 is acceptable.
Having PGDHRM / PGDPM will be treated as an additional qualification.
Additional Job Requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills both in English and Bangla.
- Computer literacy is must.
- Willing to work in field office and visiting field offices.
- Willing to work in a team and under pressure.
Job Level: Entry Level Job
Interested individuals are encouraged to apply through online at : careers.brac.net (No hard copy applications will be accepted for this position). Only short listed candidates will be contacted through email and SMS.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.