No. of vacancies: N/A
Academic Qualification :
| ||-||Master of Social Science with minimum three 1st classes/ CGPA 3.00. Three 1st classes/ CGPA 3.00 may be flexible for those who have sufficient experience in the relevant field. No 3rd division/ class or similar result is acceptable.|
Experience Requirements :
- To provide support to the Manager and Senior Gender Trainer towards gender equality initiatives in the organization.
- To take initiatives to develop gender awareness and sensitivity among staff and programme participants.
- To develop and review training module, guideline and materials as per programmes need.
- To organise and conduct training programme.
- To prepare yearly and bi-monthly training plan.
- To prepare training report monthly, quarterly and annually.
Job Requirements :
- Have to be gender sensitive with sound knowledge and experience on gender issues.
- Experience of preparing training module and materials is an asset.
- Good analytical skill and ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to travel regularly at field / remote areas.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills both English and Bengali.
Job Level: Entry Level Job
Please send your detailed CV and a cover letter justifying your qualification for the position and photocopies of all academic certificates, national ID card and two recent passport size color photographs to BRAC-HRD, RDA section, BRAC Centre (5th floor), 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: July 05,2012