Assistant General Manager / Senior Manager, Internal Audit
No. of vacancies: N/A
Academic Qualification :
| ||-||Masters in Commerce/MBA from any reputed University. Minimum two firs Class/Division/ CGPA 3.00 is required. No Third Class/Division/below CGPA 2.00 is acceptable.|
| ||-||CA (Professional Examination-II) Passed from reputed Audit Firm.|
Experience Requirements :
- 3 years Managerial skill in a audit related field will be preferred.
- To Supervise the audit of BRAC Programmers, Social Enterprises and Departments as per annul audit plan.
- To Supervise the work of Managers.
- T assist the formulation of the audit techniques, audit guidelines, audit programme and checklist for the performance of audit work.
- To develop executive reporting.
Job Requirements :
- Excellent Report writing ability.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Computer Literacy is must.
- Good Presentation & Analytical skill.
Job Level: Mid Level Job
Salary Negotiable, Staff Security Benefit, Festival bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others.
Please send your detailed CV mentioning mobile number and a cover letter justifying your qualification for the position and photocopies of all academic certificates, national ID card and two recent passport size colour photographs to BRAC - HRD, RDA Section, BRAC Centre (5th floor), 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: June 30,2012