Category: Commercial/Supply chain
Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager (Commercial)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Handle total operation of import and customs clearing, coordinate with Govt. officials, C&F Agents, Bank & Insurance, Freight Forwarders, and Transport providers.
- Ensure L/C related banking correspondences efficiently.
- Process LC, TT/ FDD opening, fill up Forms, e.g. LC opening and LCAF form.
- Check PI and LC draft.
- Maintaining proper records of all LC and payments.
- Capability to Negotiate with Bank.
- Competency on payment terms and tax calculations.
- Maintain proper correspondents with merchandiser, factory, buyer, shipping line, freight forwarder, C&F, and other concerned offices.
- Proficiency in preparing UD and UD software will be an added advantage.
- Prepare other commercial documents as per the supervisor's guide line.
- Any other tasks required or assigned by Management.
7 to 8 year(s).
Additional Job Requirements
- At least 7-8 years working experience in the Commercial Department of any reputed industry/Group of Company.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications is a must.
- Job Location : Chattogram
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org