Category: Commercial/Supply chain
Senior Officer / Officer: Warehouse
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for receiving, storing & issuing finished Products.
- Ensure timely dispatch, inventory control & management, monitoring loading & unloading, maintaining records etc. Maintain quality standards of product.
- Maintain warehouse register & prepare stock reports on regular basis.
- Responsible for quality checking/inspection of received goods.
- Ensures smooth delivery of product.
- Manage distribution process effectively & efficiently.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and in compliance with the company policies.
- Any other task assigned by the superior.
Bachelor / Masters from any reputed University and Candidate with advance certification on Supply Chain Management will get preference.
2 to 3 year(s).
Additional Job Requirements
- Applicants previously having 2-3 years working experience in the relevant field.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Distribution, Store/ Inventory
- Proficient in ERP.
- Able to handle multitasking activities
- Should be energetic, proactive, dynamic and hard working.
- Should be familiar with Warehouse Management.
- Should have sound knowledge in computer & software.
- Should have keen sense of punctuality along with ethical and professional responsibility.
- Job Location : Chattogram
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As per Company's Policy.