Receptionist - HR & Administration
MAS Intimates Bangladesh (Pvt.) Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To welcome all visitors, attend to their requirements, providing a courteous service, in order to portray a positive image of the company and respond to all telephone/faxes calls, incoming / outgoing mails
- Record reservations made for the meeting room and on request make arrangements for seating, food
- Liaise with designated courier services, collect all airway bills, maintain necessary documentation and cross check against invoice received to ensure accuracy of details.
- Regularly update Payroll & HRI system on employees Leaves
- Maintaining good relationship with factory employees
- Any other duties, as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline
- MBA in HRM will be given preference.
1 to 2 year(s).
Additional Job Requirements
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Reception, Front Desk, Telephone Operator, Call Centre Training, Guest Relations/Services
- Young, energetic and with sound public relationship skills.
- Working on Shift A (6am to 2pm) / Shift B (2pm to 10pm)
- Well communication skill in English
- Can adapt in challenging and changing environment.
Send your resume to MASIntimatesBD@masholdings.com