Parkview Hospital Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible to implement total activities of the hospital/department as a Consultant
- Responsible to manage and support all related clinical activities in floor
- To supervise the patient scheduling, registration, medical records and data entry
- Service delivery through good relations with patients according to respect of patient's right
- An adequate assessment of the patient's condition, based on the history and physical examination.
- To provide for appropriate investigations along appropriate treatment with the relevant of clinical findings.
MBBS, FCPS/MD, (MRCP) in Medicine.
Additional Job Requirements
Send your resume to email@example.com