Assistant Manager (Operation & Maintenance)
Mazada Consortium Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Developing maintenance checklist and ensuring implementation.
- Carrying out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Monitor equipment and spare parts inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Prepare, maintain and provide a variety of reports/documents as required or upon request.
- Manage, assign work and hold employees accountable for their performance.
- Independently prioritizes and executes responsibilities.
- Ensure high plant reliability and overall cost competitiveness, without compromise to employee safety or environmental commitments.
- Support and emphasize importance of safety and environmental programs and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Ensure the safety of all employees of the facility through elimination of injuries to employees, contractors and visitors.
- Interface with regulatory, political, business, civic and public representatives.
- Candiadte must be having knowledge for service, maintennce and overhauling of construction equipment Crane & Marine equipment.
- Development of engineering solutions to repetitive failures and other maintenance problems.
- The candidate having excellent knowledge for Project implementation, Heavy Lifting & Haulage Plan, Work Procedure /Mythology & documentation etc.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
B.Sc. in Mechanical or Automobile from a reputed University.
5-year(s) experience in the following area(s): Heavy Lifting & Haulage, Crane Equipment etc.
Additional Job Requirements
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- In depth knowledge on Operation & Maintenance.
- Willing to work in outdoor working environment/ project.
- May have to travel widely across the country.
- Job Location: Dhaka (Plus required in-country site and out-country site as and when required).
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the really deserving candidate.
- As per company Policy.