Project Manager (Marine & Offshore)
Job Description / Responsibility
- To be able to plan, schedule, coordinate, manage and execute the relevant project to meet the target.
- To deliver the project within the critical path from scoping through to close-out.
- To deliver a wide variety of project management deliverables including (but not limited to) project manuals / project execution plans, risk registers, project schedules, Variation Orders (VOs) and tracking registers, sales invoices monthly project reports, Daily Progress Reports (DPRs), progress meeting minutes etc.
- To be able to coordinate with company management on project implementation on day to day basis.
- Establish good relation with end clients, vendors, subcontractors during project implementations.
- Perform risk management and define KPI at each project stage.
- To provide leading efforts to analyze, design, and produce complex Naval and Marine systems and major sub-systems
- To interpret and apply specifications when designing mechanical and naval items
- To manage, prepare and participate in design reviews with internal and external customers
- To ensure technical direction of other engineers, drafters, test operators and technicians on specific work assignments
- To Follow/support the development of new technical principles, theories, concepts, techniques and processes
- To maintain effective working relationships and communications with external customers and suppliers as well as internal.
- To prepare, checking, and coordinating the release of documentation to support system manufacture
- To analyze product design requirements and recommending solutions
- To extrapolate ideas into product requirements and applying the philosophy of concurrent design to manufacturing processes schedules and budgets
- To travel including troubleshooting /fact finding visits on board marine vessels and shipyard
- To strive for continuous improvement and teamwork in product development and processes.
- Job Context
- Need experience in Marine & Offshore. Experience in OIL / LPG Sector will be an added advantage.
Engineer, Possessing minimum a Degree/Master in Marine Offshore Engineering. Education may be relaxed for highly qualified person.
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 10 years of relevant engineering experience in Offshore and Marine Industry
- Experience in OIL / LPG Sector will be an added advantage
- PMP (Project Management certificate) and working experience in OIL/Gas sector is an added advantage.
- Good leadership, planning, organizing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills, good knowledge on MIS and project software will get preference.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Should have experience in dealing and directing project specially in Offshore Marine Project related with OIL and GAS under the supervision of REPUTED NGO/MNC/ADB/WB/JAICA etc.
- Excellent command over spoken and written English.
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good report writing skill for submission of technical evaluation report and proposal for improvement of works.
- Good leadership, execution skill and ability to manage.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Provident Fund, Mobile Bill, Festival Bonus (02 Nos) and incentives with gratuity as per company policy.