MAS Intimates Bangladesh (Pvt.) Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To build a strategic link between the unit’s capabilities and the business objectives by contributing to profitability and controlling cost whilst recognizing opportunities and rapidly changing with customer and business requirement
- Participate in the budgeting process, obtain relevant information and finalize the budgets in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly reports on budgets, KIP charts for each department in order to monitor and compare, customer complaints register. Also prepare ad hoc reports on business performance and customer analysis
- Facilitate the preparation of strategic plans, support the formulation of KPIs and ensure a timely achievement of the overall business objectives
- Attend meeting with the HODs and identify variances and agree on necessary actions to be implemented
- Facilitate visits made by customers, analyses the behavior of each customer and attend to their need. Also prepare strategic business presentations and reports at the meeting
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
Bachelor degree in Textile, Mathematics & Apparels Manufacturing from a recognized awarding body (local & overseas)/MBA in Business Management/Finance.
Additional Job Requirements
- Fluent English & Bangla, including good English report writing & Presentation skills
- Thinks logically, creatively & innovatively
- knowledge about Cost analysis, Effective customer & communication skill,Goal Oriented project planning, Budget & Budgetary Control
- Creative thinker and a strong team player.
- Outgoing and pleasing personality with promising background.
As per Company Policy.