Category: IT & Telecommunication
Job Description / Responsibility
- Solve Complex performance problems & architecture challenges.
- Able to write HTML & CSS from scratch.
- Able to lead the team & collaborate with other team members.
- Able to design wireframes & able to translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce a working website.
- Must have adequate knowledge about PHP, MySQL, Codeigniter etc.
- Able to improve existing software.
- Test & deploy applications & System.
- Able to work on multiple project at-a-time.
- Able to understand the client requirements.
- Must have adequate knowledge about CSS preprocessors, media queries, image compression & you are good with debugging.
Bachelor of Science (BSc).
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Web Developer/ Web Designer, UX Designer, UI Design, Software Development, HTML & CSS, jQuery/PrototypeJs
Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Additional Job Requirements
- Skills Required: Agile methodology
- Age 25 to 45 years
Send your resume to email@example.com
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly).