Job Description / Responsibility
- Follow up on Developments, Sample and Production with a high degree of personal Responsibility.
- Prepare order sheet for all current orders.
- Prepare merchandising sheet for all current orders.
- To Co-ordinate with sample sections, factories as and when required.
- Time to time note potential briefing from reported boss and implement the duties on time.
- To follow up orders from its placement to shipment with quality product on time.
- Plan and follow and manage T & A on sales samples, order samples and bulk order.
- Has adequate knowledge about fabric knitting and dying.
- Sample development/Follow up.
- Able to receive and distribute information between the customer and explaining all customer comment on samples / other submissions to the factories after complete analysis and personal inputs on the styles.
- Able to cost and analyses the styles and re-engineer independently.
- English proficiency is must yo handle day to day buyer communications.
- Must be able to provide Cost-benefit analysis.
- Independently make Time and Action (T&A) plans & Follow up accordingly.
- Control and monitor production status as per customer satisfaction.
Graduation in any discipline.
4 to 5 years.
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Merchandising
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 28 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Positive minded for good work.
- Candidates must have the ability to monitor activities from sampling/development, production up to shipment.
- Attentive manner towards detailed requirements is essential.
- Strong experience knit costing sourcing and production tracking activities.
- Make sure Time of delivery is on time.
- Strong oral and written communication skill in English.
- Computer skills in MS-Office, MS-Excel, Internet.
- Self-motivated, confident and proactive.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org