Programmer for Stoll Machine (Sweater Division)
Youngone Group - Chittagong
Job Description / Responsibility
- Development of swatches together with sample knitter
- Provide simulation as per tech pack
- Development of sample with optimized output
- Making program for size set / production
- Making program for final production
- Monitoring production to ensure quality
- Have to ensure that required quality standard are met properly.
- Masters in any discipline from a recognized university
- Education may be relaxed for highly skilled and experienced persons.
5 to 7 year(s).
Additional Job Requirements
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Able to make program as per chart and tack pack by using Stoll M1 plus software
- Having knowledge of developing new sweater stitch and R & D
- Capable to solving technical problems and creating new ideas
- Ability to understand sweater manufacturing and vast knowledge in chart designing.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As per company rules.