Category: Customer Support/Call center
International Telesales Executive
Business Networking Solutions
Job Description / Responsibility
- Candidates have to make outbound calls to USA, Canada, UK & Australia to sell our product or services by giving information about our product and offer with excellent Communication skill and appropriate accent.
- Contact customer over the phone and Create positive client and generate more leads from the people out called.
- Keep proper record of all clients and update client databases.
- Develops a relationship with allocated customers and handle them effectively.
- The sense of responsibility and Achieve the daily target.
- Report to Team leader and Being able to play as a part of the team.
- Job Context
- Candidates who have work experience as Team leader or Closer in the SOLAR project will be highly recommended.
- Looking for results-oriented Telemarketing expert, hardworking, self-motivated, hungry for earning and a careerist.
- Full-time (Monday to Friday)
- Office hours: 2.00 PM to 11.00 PM (Summer), 3.00PM to 12.00PM (Winter) UK- Shift
- Office hours: 9.00 PM to 6 AM (USA-Canada) - Shift
- Freshers are encouraged to apply (Only O level, A level or Fluent English Speaker)
- Good Band Score in IELTS (Minimum 6.0) And Foreign Institutions Certificate will get an extra advantage.
- Undergraduate enrolled students should have completed at least 60 Credits.
1 to 5 year(s).
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Tele Marketing, Call Centre Supervision/ Management
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): BPO/ Data Entry Firm, Call Center
Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Additional Job Requirements
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- MUST BE VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH.
- EXPERIENCE IN MCA / SOLAR PROJECT WILL GET FIRST PRIORITY.
- NOT AFRAID OF WORKING AT NIGHT SHIFT (9 PM TO 6 AM)
- Telesales Agents with the outbound call centre experience are highly encouraged to apply.
- Selected Applicants will be a minimum of a six-month employment contract.
- Speaking clearly and persuasively in English in positive or negative situations.
- Proven organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, independent worker with the ability to multitask.
- Professional, courteous, and know proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to relate to a diverse group of people.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present analysis findings and recommendations for marketing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of essential software like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.
- DO NOT SHOW UP AND WASTE YOUR TIME IF YOU HAVE BAD ENGLISH BECAUSE THIS JOB IS ALL ABOUT ENGLISH SPEAKING SKILLS, PATIENCE & DEDICATION
- The person must have a neat and clean personality, good attitude and mentality and must be well dressed, presentable, smart, matured, well organized and punctual.
- Must have excellent phone manners, good voice and Customer handling capacity, strong interpersonal skills and a lot of patience.
- Good in computer operation with a typing speed of 30 wpm.
Send your resume to email@example.com
- (FULL TIME ONLY)***** Salary Depends on the experience
- Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Comprehensive Sales/ Telemarketing training will be provided without fees. Commission on achieving Targets. Attractive Performance enhancement bonus. Year-End Loyalty Performance Bonus. Year-End Bonus Paid Holiday Festival Bonus, and other benefits. Guaranteed on-time payment on 1st week of Every Month will be provided. Experienced Employee has an opportunity to be promoted to a Team Leader & Closer.