Category: IT & Telecommunication
J2EE Senior Software Engineer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-quality and performance
- Contribute in complete development lifecycle
- System design as per specification
- Implement and write international standard code
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Graduation from Computer Science/ Engineering.
Additional Job Requirements
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- 3+ years' experiencein SOA architecture
- 4+ years' experience in back end server side with Java
- Experience on SOAP & RESTful web services.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring/Spring MVC)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate)
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- CSS pre-compilers like Sass and LESS
- Hand on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
- Must have practical design documentation experience like UML (SD, CD, UCD), DFD, CFD, system architecture.
- Working experience on different testing frameworks like JUnit, TestNG, Spock.
- Commanding knowledge on Maven, Gradle build tools.
- Agile programming methodology, Development tools and principles
- Good communication skills and customer oriented attitude
- Nice to have - working experience with foreign clients and culture.
Send your resume to email@example.com
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly).