Category: IT & Telecommunication
Software Engineer (Word Press Developer)
Monstar Lab Bangladesh Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
- Develop existing plugins and fix bugs and add new features.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Produce mockups and wireframes for pre-production demonstration and product design purpose.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Bachelor degree in any discipline.
2 to 3 year(s).
Additional Job Requirements
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Really good understanding in OOP, Namespace, Traits & Design Patterns
- Experience on Vue.js and or React will be given preference.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Solid understanding of WordPress Action/Hooks and its API's
- Fluent English speaking and writing is preferred.
- Writing blogs and tutorials will be a plus.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
Send your resume to email@example.com
- Yearly 2 increments based on performance.
- Yearly 2 festival bonuses, each one is equivalent to monthly gross salary.
- Company provided breakfast, lunch and evening snacks.
- Monthly team fund.
- Yearly 15 days of paid casual leave and 10 days of paid sick leave.