Category: Commercial/Supply chain
Junior Executive (Commercial)
Global Labels Bangladesh Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare Bank PRC, Export-Import Statement related documents.
- Execute, monitor and manage L/C related work which include- corresponding with vendors, opening L/C and its amendment, monitoring shipment, document requirement formalities and custom clearing.
- Close liaison with Bank, C&F Agent and Customs Authority and transportation companies to ensure the shipments arrive in a timely manner and in good physical condition.
- Capable of handling VAT, TAX and documents issues.
- To prepare BBL/C documents related with Bank.
- Documentation and Preparation of L/C open, export, import, clearing & forwarding.
- L/C, delivery related information update on import status.
- Follow-up with C&F agent and forwarder for on time import clearance.
- Update daily report on import clearance.
- Perform any task given by the Management
- Assisting commercial activities like checking PI, open or amend the L/C with terms and conditions according to Bangladesh Bank rules & regulations etc.
- Perform any task given by the Management.
- Ensure effective handling of customs & clearance issues, Bond License Renewal Customs Audit etc.
Masters/MBS from a reputed university.
1 to 3 year(s).
Additional Job Requirements
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Any reputed Garments, Accessories factory of Commercial Department etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Excellent team player
- Experienced candidates from any reputed indenting company.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As per all BEPZA facilities.
- Two Festival Bonus (100% on basic salary)
- Earn Leave Encashment.
- Provident Fund
- Mobile Allowance.