Research Associate, RED
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide input to SRF/ RF on proposals development as per programme need and draft sections of protocols relating to research i.e. questionnaire, guidelines
- Review protocol for adherence to quantitative and qualitative research principles and make appropriate suggestions to supervisor in order to support the creation of sound proposals
- Plan for field work (allocation of locations and duties, requisition for logistics or transport and petty cash etc.) and validate with supervisor.
- Develop research tools for the studies with supervisors
- Train research assistants on research methods and protocol activities and questionnaire or checklists
- Control quality of data by implementing monitoring tools in the field and resolve issues and raise problems to supervisor
- Prepare coded dataset, analyse the data and prepare preliminary findings
- Produce a report with findings and share with supervisor and disseminate across different platforms.
MSc in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ MBBS/Anthropology/ Nutrition from any recognised university with all first class/division or CGPA 3.00 in all academic examinations.
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 1 years of experience in the field of public health and research
- Have strong theoretical background of Anthropology with good knowledge and experience in research methodology
- Skills on research design as well as specific report writing,data analysis and interpretation, presentation and report writing
- Must have analytical, interpretative, logical, behavioral, people management, networking skills
- Strong computer and communication skills.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and life Insurance and others.