Senior Research Associate, RED
Job Description / Responsibility
- Design studies and write proposal
- Formulate budget for the respective research projects
- Prepare survey instruments
- To recruit and train the enumerators
- To supervise field data collection and ensure quality of data
- Conduct analysis of following quantitative and qualitative data analysis techniques
- Draft and finalize research report
- Disseminate research findings for internal and external audiences.
MBBS/ MPH/ MSc in Statistics/ Nutrition/ Anthropology from any recogniseduniversity with all first class/division or CGPA 3.00 in all academic examinations.
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in research
- Must have basic knowledge on global health issues, qualitative and qualitative research methods, evaluation and result framework, mixed method, development of checklist and questionnaire, complex survey design, field data collection, data coding and analysis, reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
- Have skills on handling complex data set and analyzing data using advanced data analysis software(i.e. STATA, SPSS, MS Excel etc.), good command over presenting information in different ways like table, charts etc.
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Competent to maintain high level of output and quality regardless of the task load
- Capacity to work in a team and under strict deadline.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and life Insurance and others.