Marketing Promotion Officer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Disseminating scientific information to the confined medical professionals.
- Achieving sales objectives through prescription generation and institution business.
- Exploring new market opportunity.
- Chemist visit to achieve the allocated sales target.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm), Bachelor of Science (BSc), Master of Science (MSc).
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Sales & Marketing (Pharmaceutical Products), Medical Representative/ Promotion Officer, Bio-Chemist/ Chemist
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Pharmaceuticals
Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Additional Job Requirements
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skill and ability to work under pressure
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- TA/DA is separately provided to the employees.
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1(Yearly).