Deputy General Manager/ General Manager (Service & Spare Parts)
Jakson International Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- A. Service:
- To manage the customer experience to ensure success.
- To greet customers, determines their needs, and then initiates, monitors, communicates and finalizes repair process. Verifies warranty and service contract coverage, develops estimates, and writes repair orders.
- Ensure customer delivery or scheduling needs, supports diagnostic technician scheduling, processes Work Orders, invoices, and handles other customer service needs.
- To work closely with the Service Manager, Parts Department and other Supervisors to provide the highest quality service event to the customers.
- Manage the first step of the QuickServe Process which includes: initiating the work order by conducting a thorough interview with the customer to determine performance problems and services requested.
- Work as a team to resolve any service issues for customers, co-workers, and the Cummins Engine Company.
- Review Work Orders to ensure accuracy for invoicing and warranty.
- Completes the Quick Serve process; closes-out the work order and invoices the customer.
- Use appropriate Cummins Systems to accurately complete and document Work Orders (WOs) and time reports.
- B. Spare Parts:
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with customers and to exceed their expectations
- Ability to maintain proper parts inventory levels, to do proper posting, and to measure true turns
- Ability to develop and follow action plans to ensure customer enthusiasm and Parts Department profitability
- Ability to lead and train team members in parts Department operations
- Ability to establish and control inventory system
- Knowledge of parts pricing procedures
- Knowledge of new models, based on technical service bulletins and surveys
- Leadership skills, including empowerment, coaching, organizing and planning, and interpersonal sensitivity.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Incumbent should be in B.Sc in EEE (Electrical and Electronic Engineering) from any reputed UniversityInstitutes, Master of Business Administration (MBA).
12 to 15 year(s).
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Sales & Marketing, Service/ support
Additional Job Requirements
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Develop a strong Sales and servicing network
- Fluency in written and oral in English with excellent presentation capability.
- Ability to work under stress & pressure
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skill.
- Have Strong and excellent interpersonal skills to work in team environment.
- Willingness to take responsibilities and challenges with commitment and honesty
- Incumbent should be self-driven, result oriented, hardworking & willing to travels anywhere Bangladesh or overseas.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- JIL provides attractive compensation package for deserving candidates, which is revised from time to time depending on performance and skill.
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly).