Assistant Engineer, Service & Maintenance
Metal Agri-tech Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- The job demonstrating strong analytical ability, planning, presentation skill, negotiation skill, computer literacy under stress and team player mentality.
- Should have vast knowledge of technical services for sub-assembling, PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection), Periodical maintenance, problem solving of diesel engine, Hydraulic, Transmission, Differential, Clutch, Steering etc.
- Ensure availability of services in Combine Harvester, Rice Trans-planter, Reaper & Bull Smart (Excavator) in time with right SKUs backed by prompt and 24 hours customer service.
- Maintaining record and documents.
- Submitting warranty claim in Metal World ( Combine Harvester) with other Agri-Machineries through proper channel.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Capable of foreign correspondence on product issues and service activities of Agri-Machineries and implements.
- Manage, communicate & motivate staff in line with company,s vision, mission, in order to achieve performance, team development and people satisfaction.
- To perform any other assignment as assigned by the concern authority in time to time.
The candidate should have 04 years Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Power Engineering preferable in public university/ institute.
4 to 6 year(s).
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Planning, Operation & Maintenance, Service/ support
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Automobile
Additional Job Requirements
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 4-6 years of practical experience in similar field is mandatory out of which should have at least 04 years experience in similar position in Service and Maintenance area.
- Have able to country-wide visit to make sure service and maintenance.
- Ability to work independently, self motivated and work to tight deadlines.
- Must have familiar with MS-Office operation.
- The incumbent must be willing to work hard with fitness to work long hours.
- Good communication skill with information and task monitoring.
- Willing to work in a team achieve together.
- Can do attitude.
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Long term service benefits i.e. CPF, Gratuity, Leave encashment benefit, subsidize lunch, Incentive etc as per company policy.