Category: Accounts & Finance
Manager (Accounts & Finance)
A Leading Business Pioneer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervision and confirmation of daily posting into books of accounts.
- Preparation of budget - Company & Department wise.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, half yearly & yearly financial statements.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and provide Financial Data to CFO, HoD, Director & Managing Director.
- Preparation of comparison of budget & actual with previous year actual.
- Analysis of actual & budgeted statements.
- Maintenance of documents of all assets with control thereon.
- Control of stock, receivable and working capital management.
- Any other task assign by the management time to time.
- MBA/Masters in Accounting from a reputed university.
- CC with CIMA/CA/ACCA/CPA partly qualified are desirable.
Additional Job Requirements
- This position is responsible for financial planning, budgeting, controlling, forecasting & variance analysis, treasury & cash management, Tax & Vat planning and Accounts.
- He/She shall engage with external regulatory and audit agencies as well as revenue authorities contributing advice in financial matters to CFO and external tax consultant of the company.
- S/he has to assist preparing various reports for the management and regulatory authorities.
Send your resume to email@example.com
As per company policy.