Category: Accounts & Finance
Executive (Accounts & Finance)
A Leading Business Pioneer
Job Description / Responsibility
- • Entry & Check of daily bank collection & payments.
- • Drawn of cheque for payments on daily basis of individual bank account.
- • Weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly & bank account reconciliation.
- • Adjusting entry after reconciliation.
- • Banking correspondence as per direction of CFO.
- • Monthly stock report submit to banks for bank purpose.
- • Monthly salary disbursement.
- • Confirmation of accounting entry into ledger as per budget & legal compliance.
- • Inter Bank transfer drawn & entry confirmation.
- • Company and Bank wise Loan & Bank balances preparation.
- The candidate should have Post Graduation in Commerce, preferred in Accounting & Finance from any reputed university.
- CACC from any reputed CA firms with minimum 3 years experience.
Additional Job Requirements
- • Must have knowledge on Monitoring and Investigation, Planning and Financial Management.
- • Must have Good Communication skills, Analytical ability and Presentation skills, Computer skills.
- • He/She must have quality of Self-Awareness, Dealing with Ambiguity, Relationship Building.
- • Ability to work under pressure.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As per company policy.