Category: Accounts & Finance
Senior Manager (Accounts & Finance)
Premium Trade Corporation Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitor prepare and maintain financial accounting related function as well as close supervision of day to day transactions for smooth accounts closing.
- Involve in updating and preparation of various daily & monthly reports relating to accounts & finance.
- Liaison and negotiation with various Govt. officers, Banks, Insurance & Other related Office.
- Accountable for overall management at the internal finance, Audit and accounting as well as providing accurate & timely financial reports.
- Maintaining financial books of accounts and statement in compliance with the requirement of the related bodies-auditors (internal & external) NRB (Tax purpose) and vat authorities.
- Develop and control a centralized accounting system to ensure that accounts are effectively managed.
- Prepare various officials letters in English to the bank for L/C & banking purpose.
- Handle other work assigned by the management.
M.Com/MBA (Accounting/Finance) from a public University with CA CC. CA partly qualified will be preferable.
Minimum 12 years including as manager for 5 years in a reputed group of industries.
Additional Job Requirements
Send your resume to email@example.com