Assistant Director, Estate & Administration
INDEPENDENT UNIVERSITY, BANGLADESH (IUB)
Job Description / Responsibility
Master's degree from a reputed University.
12 years experience in general administration and especially issues related to estate and land management in the Universities or similar position in a reputed organization.
Additional Job Requirements
- To assist the Office of the Administration and Facilities in routine management of issues related of general administration.
- To assist administration to deal with issues related land management, estate and other related legal affairs of the University.
- Organize payment of land taxes and perform other land related work, follow up legal issues related to the land etc.
- Check and ensure payment of telephone, gas, electricity, water bill and other utility services all times in coordination with the Department of Operations and Maintenance of IUB.
- Supervise and administer the routine duties of House keeper, Messenger, Gardener, Cleaners etc.
- Should have the capability to work in a network environment using University supported software.
- Should have effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team under strict deadlines with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Age : Not less than 40 years.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Send your resume to email@example.com
IUB offers attractive and competitive compensation package.