Category: HR/Org. Development
Banga Flavour & Fragrance (Pvt) Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensuring HR policy compliance as per policy.
- Communicating with required personals both internally and externally of the company.
- Maintaining data base and updating (Should have skills in Microsoft office as well as software operating ability)
- Visiting our branches and factory as per requirements.
- Periodic and daily tasks such as Salary sheet, daily attendance, making notice, Leave status etc.
- Issuing notice, Invitation letter as per necessity.
- Recruitment on the basis of recruitment policy.
- Hosting both internal and external visitors of our company.
- Other administrative supports if required.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in Human resource management or a degree from any reputed University with sound academic background. MBA & BBA certificate holder is also encouraged to apply.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 28 year(s)
- Bangladeshi, male or female.
- Good command of Bangla and English, spoken and written
- Mandatory computer skills, particularly Microsoft Word, and Excel internet browsing
- Good interpersonal, presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
- Dynamic, self-motivated, reliable, service minded and committed.
- Availability to start working within 1 month.
- Experience in the HR field will be highly appreciated.
- Job Location : Chittagong
Send your resume to email@example.com
- Gross salary as per negotiation depends on qualification and experience.
- We offer an excellent friendly and hard working environment, career path and one of the most competitive remuneration packages in the industry we operate.